Farm fresh produce straight to your door!
Thursday, October 20
- Pumpkins Galore! A generous assortment, including: carving pumpkins (classic, ghost, and knucklehead varieties) and pie pumpkins (New England Pie and Rouge Vif D'etamps varieties).
- Peppers - mostly spicy, including thai, jalapeno, serrano, and Hungarian wax peppers. Maybe some sweet peppers too.
- Sweet Italian Basil
- Parsley, Sage and Rosemary (no thyme)
- Hard Neck Garlic (bulbs)
- Scallions - plump and juicy
- Cucumber medley, including both slicing and pickling cukes
- A taste of Tomatoes
- Eggplant of various colors
- Plums - Italian prune variety
- The last of the Summer Squash, including some combo of Zucchini, yellow long-neck, pattypan, and Costata romanesco squash
- Winter Squash - petite Butternut and Hubbard varieties